You may be wondering: How often does Library Worklife come out? How much does it cost? These questions and more are answered here:
Library Worklife: HR E-News for Today’s Leaders is a publication of the ALA-Allied Professional Association.
- Library Worklife replaces Library Personnel News (LPN), published the the ALA Office of Human Resource Development and Recruitment. LPN ceased publication in December 2003.
- Topics covered include pay equity, HR issues, career advancement, certification, and the work/life balance for all library workers
- It is published the second Tuesday of each month.
- It is available on the ALA-APA Web site at www.ala-apa.org
- All ALA members who have indicated that ALA may send information to them via email and organizational members who have a contact email on file with ALA Customer Service received Library Worklife until June 2004, issue 6.
- Library Worklife is a benefit of ALA membership.
- Articles are being accepted at email@example.com. The call for submissions of articles is available here: www.ala-apa.org/newsletter/?page_id=59
- All questions can be directed to Beatrice Calvin, 312-280-4280 or 800-545-2433, ext. 4280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.