Congratulations to CPLA and LSSC Graduates
Congratulations to those who have recently become credentialed through the Certified Public Library Administrator (CPLA) or Library Support Staff Certification (LSSC) programs. Those who earn these designations are proven leaders in all aspects of the library profession.
The CPLA program is a voluntary, post-MLS certification program for public librarians with three or more years of supervisory experience. CPLA candidates must successfully complete coursework in seven of nine competency/standard areas. To earn the LSSC, candidates must first meet the eligibility requirements and then successfully complete six of ten competency sets.
These graduates have gained confidence in the workplace by increasing their knowledge and understanding of total library operations and services. As a result, they have earned the respect and admiration of colleagues and community members alike.
If you desire to become a part of this elite group of individuals or to learn more about these programs, visit the ALA-APA Certification News page.
- Susan Baier – Downey, CA
- Jenny Brewer – League City, TX
- Cynthia Marcoux – Marshfield, MA
- Robert Swanay – Johnson, TN
- Adam Webb – Hot Springs, AR
- Lisa Chestnut – Greybull, WY
- Teresa Emory – Santa Rosa, CA
- Gina Harris – Owings Mills, MD
- Yvonne Lavergne – Mamou, LA
- Sarah McDougal – Stockport, OH
- Deborah L. Mitchell – Natick, MA
- Lisa Moss – South Windsor, CT
- Cynthia Nichols – Memphis, TN
- Karen Perkins – Natick, MA
- Twila Plicher – Hulett, WY
- Lisa Thomas – Newcastle, WY
- Andrew Toot – Vallejo, CA
We would love to have your feedback on this article(s)!
Posted in Certification |
50 E. Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60611-2795
Toll Free TDD: