Please go to giveALA and select “Offices → Other” and then ALA-APA.
As a service to members of the American Library Association and the library community, ALA-APA has two goals:
1: Providing quality certification programs for individuals that are designed for specific specialties within the library field:
2: Advocacy for better salaries and pay equity through:
- Collecting and reporting of salary data
- Developing tools to help library employees at all levels improve their salaries and status
- Planning and delivering empowering programming
- Promoting a national day of recognition, National Library Workers Day, celebrated annually on the Tuesday of National Library Week
- Publishing success stories and helpful articles in Library Worklife: HR E-News for Today’s Leaders
- Providing resources to assist library workers in achieving a well-rounded life which includes the seven dimensions of wellness
All donors who give $1000 or more become members of the ALA-APA Donors Circle
Thank you for your support!
Please note: Your contribution to the ALA-APA is not tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Your contribution may be tax deductible as a business expense.