As a service to members of the American Library Association and the library community, ALA-APA has two goals:
1: Working on your behalf to help you raise individual and collective salaries.
- Collecting and reporting salary data
- Developing tools to help library employees at all levels improve their salaries and status
- Planning and delivering empowering programs at conferences
- Promoting our national day of recognition, National Library Workers Day, celebrated annually on the Tuesday of National Library Week
- Publishing success stories and helpful articles in Library Worklife: HR E-News for Today’s Leaders
2: Providing relevant, current, nationally-recognized, affordable, rigorious and accessible certification programs that are designed for specific specialties within librarianship.
Your contribution to the ALA-APA is not tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Your contribution may be tax deductible as a business expense.
Thank you for your support!
Be a Link in the Donors Circle!
All donors who give $1000 or more become members of the ALA-APA Donors Circle
Please be assured that your credit card transactions are routed through secure servers.